Tuesday 17 May 2011

Amazon.com

I just found out that I can still use Amazon.com for many online purchases (assuming it ships directly from Amazon.com, LLC). That's great! The shipping is a bit pricey, but even when factoring in that cost, many items are still cheaper than here in Australia, which imposes significant import taxes. This is the second best news I've heard today... I can still order from Amazon.com...
Since I've been making random posts, I thought I would also include some pictures that I have taken of Toowoomba. It's a nice town... about 120,000 inhabitants. It has all the basic amenities... hospitals, Bunnings (Australian Home Depot), Kmart, Dick Smith (Australian Radio Shack), Harvey Norman (an Australian combination of Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond), Myer (Australian Macy's), and The Good Guys (Australian Circuit City... may it RIP).





1 comment: