Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sunnybank

Again to Brisbane... my folks needed to take care of some documents. I didn't have much to do. On the way back, we took a look at some utes that we were interested in. The 4x4 monsters that were mentioned before. How did I ever get from this... (I kinda miss my Accord... it did everything I wanted it to do)
... to this? (I think I may have to have a picture taken of me in one of these to let the reality of it sink in)
And yet, I feel like I am more or less the same kind of person.
This is the lunch hour line for this box sushi place in Brisbane... the line actually runs off the picture to the left. It really wasn't moving very fast.

Anyway, we were in Sunnybank, which is kinda like the Brisbane version of Monterey Park/San Gabriel/Alhambra area. Lots of Chinese people, Chinese food, Chinese markets, and, of course, Chinese bakeries...




Ah... how is a Chinese person Chinese without a Chinese market?



3 comments:

  1. you once told me that your car was very reflective of you as a person. now a ute? hmm...are you getting more aggresive? :P

    oooh...chinese bakeries. got boba and cake??? i <3 chinese cakes. they're so fluffffy and creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's more that I'm practical according to the needs of the environment, and the choice of automobile reflects the different needs between Toowoomba and Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos look just like the convenience stores in taiwan-OK mart,7-eleven, family mart. and those candies....yum...

    i kind of miss your accord too. you looked cool driving it. :P

    ReplyDelete