Sunday 7 August 2011

The first week...

So, now that I have a week under my belt, I can't really use the "I have no idea how things work" expression anymore. There's still a lot I don't know, but I just have to keep chugging along.

I think I might be feeling a bit homesick for the first time since I arrived. But I don't think it's necessarily homesick for Los Angeles, etc. Just certain things that I used to have access to that I really enjoyed. Lake Arrowhead for example. I kinda miss Lake Arrowhead. It's a nice place and every time I've gone, I've enjoyed the air, the lake, the Village, etc. It's just such a nice place. I confess I had wanted to purchase a house/cabin there... even thought about working there. Now, I'm so far away...

1 comment:

  1. i've never been to lake arrowhead. i don't even know where it is... :(

    ReplyDelete